Tuesday, July 10, 2007




The time in school past quite fast today!
Saw Teh bing @ the bus stop.
He passed me fags, thanks boy!
Met Denise & Horny Weng at the usual table.
Slacked then went for class.
Fareez showed me some poker magic.
He told me to pick two cards and give em' to him.
After that he asked ..
Fareez : King of spades ?
( He was trying to divert my attention to him instead of the poker so he can change the cards and expected me to say a simple Yes or No , but instead .. )
Kendre : No lah , mines is queen of spades!
Then everyone laughed and Mrs Lee sent him to the office.
Julia Lim speaks without using her brains to think.
She don't know whether her words are provoking or not.
After school went to CP with Xia0sxz, had my Mr Bean ice cream.
Am craving for doughnuts & ice cream!
I miss my 6288, RAWR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home